Bethlehem University Journal (ISSN 2410-5449) is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal published annually by the Office of the Dean of Research at Bethlehem University. Starting 2019, Bethlehem University Journal (BUJ) will be published twice a year.
BUJ welcomes original articles and publishes special issues on a variety of topics from different disciplines in both Arabic and English. BUJ encourages interdisciplinary research and research methodologies that integrate contributions from multiple disciplines.
BUJ also welcomes book reviews (should not exceed 1500 words) and review essays. Review essays examine a cluster of important books on a particular disciplinary or interdisciplinary topic, offering original and sustained arguments about new research developments and theoretical trends that would be of interest to our diverse readership.
Advisory Board members:
- Dr. Ahmed Fasfous, the Department of Social Sciences, Bethlehem University.
- Prof. Sari Hanafi, President of the International Sociological Association, Department of Sociology, Anthropology & Media Studies, American University of Beirut.
- Dr. Rami Isaac, Centre for Sustainability, Tourism and Transport, Breda University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands.
- Prof. Nur Masalha, Centre for Palestine Studies, SOAS, University of London.
- Prof. Antonio Puente, 2017 President American Psychological Association, University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA.
- Prof. Mazin Qumsiyeh, Palestine Museum of Natural History and Palestine Institute of Biodiversity and Sustainability, Bethlehem University.
- Prof. Basem Ra’ad, Professor Emeritus at Al-Quds University, Toronto, Canada.
- Prof. Nadera Shalhoub-Kevorkian, Chair in Global Law, Queen Mary University of London.